Nghe Tab
        Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 1, 2011 - Thứ Hai, tháng 1 17, 2011 Boundary ...- Story .... Dai_Ky VII: - escape

        Sultry sun through the foliage each fall to the ground doing the steamed on hot, hot frenzied bouts genealogy into the classroom already dominant order now add more hot, the ceiling fan to glue as only a single task .. especially the temperature distribution throughout the room. The session's final 2000-2001 school year is about over, for all that semester exam in my class so the teachers for our students we Autonomy, the class noisy as a market break with chaotic tangle of sounds ... dam area, screaming and whispered, the case ... Oh, the complete whole, sometimes a few local paper runs it round us thrown together on the podium fell class squeeze, then there a few fly directly addresses communication in my head, but I did not film ... slack chin with the mind of distracting thoughts. Occasionally I glanced her eyes toward the seat anxiety first you familiar No. 2 is empty, its owner did not go to school this morning. Every day from there, she still occasionally glanced down at me, stick my tongue tease .... yet today ...

        _Bop ...!!

        _Ui Father! - I hugged head back, he looked at me grinning Son:

        _May Do that as the lost soul? Cmdr you?

        I muttered:

        _Khong To work for you!

        _O Good, new friends mean well ask, how do the nasty!?

        _U I thank you, now he is not riding?

        It brightens smile:

        _May Do so today, well I'm sure this constellation ...- It had a mouth on my ear looks very serious ... I was thrilled to listen, it's the same city with her, who knows it knows a little something back, why the news.

        _O Lan ... you look at me there, even today it silip wire, back again .. and the black coffee too.

        _May Quail before this book all flights in the face you - I hate to push it out, grabbed a dictionary thick glasses papaya.

        Slave tongue:

        _Thoi ... For me please, do something good today as the Buddha, every day the university chair, but also super inspiration.

        I blushed purple ears:

        _Nay Then this super ...

        ... I threw it down on fast ... care to avoid the dictionary beating the van straight into his forehead, "Hip" is sitting back, it reached the body wall to stand up against canine swaggers angry at me Data:

        _a Ah .. today he ate lobster liver huh ...

        I re-surface waves his hand:

        _Khong At this guy ... .. I did not intentionally, she apologized!

        _Huc, Ideal setting in hot weather but want to seek clearance, then the wrong place .. she is frail but not fragile Where - It threw me back together with a dictionary nguyt long, then sit down to gossip next.

        My son threw the guy look angry, and turned up.

        I have to ask little _Khoan - It shocked voice call.

        I turned the sword the sword:

        _Gi Again here today you're eating the wrong bait mice?

        _May Now you know why your boss does not attend school? (In class boys still respected us call her boss because of the ability to learn, energetic and always enthusiastic to participate in activities beneficial to the collective)

        I was startled embarrassment turned away:

        _Tao .. Do not know! You are more close to home ... but you must know!

        Expressed its anxiety:

        _Hay Boss is ill, suffering relatives boss too, make art collection that is so tired, I see you or talk to your boss ... that's all they're asking you to ask your boss has asked them point out not figure out if more than 4 point loss would kill me ...!! generator

        I did not hear what it says, because my ears are buzzing away, feeling a choke that is put u in the throat, nose spicy hot, noisy scenes in front suddenly went silent and the eyes glaze over .. in my ear Where do I laugh gold strike coo her soul ... "The map BEM BEM edge ...." Fool edge ... sir ..." I ... love .. he "had her voice was whispering my ear ... I look forward ... other then that, she is stick my tongue tease behold ... I smiled at her, two hot tears gushed forth on the cheek ..

        _E Ê ... .. so .. you do this! - The voice of the guy pulled my son back to reality again ... noisy classrooms exciting ... I look back ... the spirit of her images have disappeared returned empty space on the couch and both in my heart .. I wiped my tears ... hurry hurry run pair breaks out of the classroom ... English guy called Son pull back ... and the noisy class themselves far away from ... slowly ...




        c ♥ ♥ (¯ `gh • ♥ ♥ • '¯) ♥ ♥ d




        I stood under the original faltered this state has a blue cover, please recall the images below that day and stood looking at me ... still on lap ... I looked up at her house 3rd floor window , which has buried so many memories and more importantly, it is the beginning of our love 2, please remember to pay back an emotion away the skin, but also mixed anxiety calming wisdom. Last night when I put her on the clock at 12 hours, I did not know she would tell her parents about how late this reason, even when my home was also arrested at the two membranes and a match slap your mother ... I put my hand up to enter the port, but any hesitation, put it down ... I would I do, my head distracting thoughts ...

        _Choang Dizziness ..! - French dishes in her house from falling apart makes me hope that startled Province arc.

        _Anh Intolerable before her ... how he wanted more time here! - A woman's voice rang out.

        Underlays or how she thought I was tired of living like this scene then!-English man clarion. I was shocked not understand what happened.

        _Anh Think about him from the party since he returned, he brought something to my mother, out of debt and the threat from these guys rob the thieves tail ... she and I live to This time thanks to well-being of my ancestors ... so then what does he have to spend ... you know .. do know from media attention to his wife and children a little ... no doubt he has any evidence her disability, is very passionate about this game of black and red ... he is not human anymore? - the woman sobbing voice.

        The man smiled weakly:

        _U, I'm know I'm useless .. not making money, his wife go to another guy, but I'm useless!

        _Anh Shut up ... you must not insult me like that, you know what that word for it!

        Mother _Bo stop this ... bad parents! I do not want to live in this house again! - Sobbed, her voice sounded strained between the atmosphere causing a surge that my heart aches ...

        _Am ...!! - A small body familiar bucket break out the gate, suddenly faced bricks falling wave Soai, I work to help her up:

        _Ngoc! You okay?

        She looked up, his face and overwrought tears, looked at me somewhat surprised, and then suddenly she held my hand, saying blizzard:

        _Anh ...!!! Take you away from this place as far as possible ... .. hurry up .. he!

        I froze, but then hustle her to follow your words like a robot, we jumped into the car sped off ... .. I hug her each of her tears soaked my shirt back .. .. my heart confused panic and hurt ... I just know grinding, quickly absorbed bike ... fast ... fast escape .... where are bringing suffering to behind her .... ... English woman screamed desperation

        _Ngoc ... My son ... do not go!!



        http://giaidieunhac.biz/play/1344/16-ban-Viet-Remix-Hay-Nhat.html#Home

        Đăng bởi: Love Hot

        « bài trước
        Cho bình luận
            Cộng Album & Video
            Cộng Tên: Mã Nhúng: